Lesson 1. The decision to set up a business
- EP-F-001. Case study 1.1. Teaching youth to build businesses – A NFTE-UK case study.
- EP-F-002. Case study 1.2. Creating an entrepreneurial partnership – A Boots case study.
Lesson 2. Economic viability
- EP-F-003. Case study 2.1. Building a competitive advantage – A Bryant Homes case study.
Lesson 3. Commercial viability
- EP-F-004. Case study 3.1. Creating value through the marketing mix – An Aldi case study.
- EP-F-005. Case study 3.2. Planning effective marketing strategies for a target audience.
Lesson 4. Technical viability
- EP-F-006. Case study 4.1. Locating a business to enhance the customer experience – An Enterprise Rent-A-Car case study.