International Business: a European Perspective (2019)
- Course Details
Course title: International Business: a European Perspective
Department / Unit: Department of Economics
Degree / Master’s: Business and Economics Diploma
Faculty: Faculty of Economics and Business
ECTS credits: 6
Language of instruction: English
Instructors: Judith Clifton, Daniel Díaz Fuentes, José Manuel Alonso
- Topic 1. Europe in the Global Economy.
- Topic 2. Europe and Global Trade: Patterns, Theories, Policies and Strategies.
- Topic 3. Regional and Multilateral Trade: Integration or Disintegration?
- Topic 4. Foreign Exchange Markets.
- Topic 5. International and Regional Institutions and their rules: The European Union and the World Trade Organization.
- Topic 6. Foreign Direct Investment and Multinational Corporations.
- Topic 7. Study trip to Multinational Corporation.
- Topic 8. European Multinational Corporations in the Global Economy.
- Topic 9. Guest lecture by representative of a leading EU Multinational.
- Topic 10. Creating Multinationals: The role of policy.
- Topic 11. The coming of age of the energy and water multinationals: How do public MNCs behave abroad?
- Topic 12. Emerging Country Multinational Corporations in Europe.
Contacto Información legal Sobre OCW RSS Universidad de Cantabria